Wednesday, July 25, 2012

KC Concepcion Going to LONDON Olympic 2012 with Tim Yap



KC Concepcion

KC Concepcion

@kc_concepcion






Tweets

Someday. 🎉 " :  Too many places, too little time! ☺ ☺ ☺  "
Depends which class u r taking! Zumba, good sneakers, Forma just Planaforma socks! ": what is the perfect wear for?"
Dreaming of Brazil... Tanzania... Morocco... Egypt... Exxxxotic! 💋 let's go someday, !
Thank u, it was fun to jam " Hi KC, I like this version of yours 'We Found Love by ' ♥♥♥=)""
Good aftie! xx " :  hey kace 😊 Good afternoon! 😁"
Nice shots pretty girl! " : EYEBAGS na lang ang MAIPAGMAMALAKI ko! ;))  :"> "

Night night! ❌⭕❌⭕ " :  and my fave shot together in the booth! Loves! Night night dear! ;) xoxo "

"I just wanna throw my phone away Find out who is really there for me You ripped me off, your love was cheap 
Loves this!! 👑 " super bagay! Dj as a new hobby?! Why not?! Paris H lang ang peg, for sure way better! ;p xoxo"

nakarelate ako nagtinda rin kmi uling dati♥ watching MMK - Liham - 10/22/2011 1/4 - 
Thank u for making this episode #1 that weekend! ❤ ": MMK - Liham-10/22/2011 4/4 - thanks to the uploader♥









Besos! 💋💋💋 












My cocktail is called...To Die For!! Vodka, Boracay Rum, Peach Schnapps, Orange + Cranberry juice! Cheeahz!🍸 






I've always been a Land Rover Lover.💋 This is my girl Scarlett, also known as the Cat-mobile! We're safely h 










Not exactly morning people, but here is  &myself in the morning about to ren 










xtina_ontherocks's photo  This morning on the way to the embassy. The real one, for UK renewal 😍





































And yes, I'll be in London with my Kaceypoo  ☺☺☺
















Someday. 🎉 " :  Too many places, too little time! ☺ ☺ ☺  "



 Too many places, too little time! ☺ ☺ ☺ 



Dreaming of Brazil... Tanzania... Morocco... Egypt... Exxxxotic! 💋 let's go someday, !

No comments:

Post a Comment