Tuesday, December 13, 2011


Credit to  





Mark Bautista & Sam Milby Spoke About Piolo Pascual & KC Concepcion's Break-up!


Singer-actor Mark Bautista expressed his thoughts on the highly publicized break-up of Piolo Pascual and KC Concepcion during a taped interview by Showbiz Central last Sunday, December 4
Mark Bautista was directly asked what is his say about the said break-up and the Party Pilipinas singer refused to comment but instead told Showbiz Central that letting Piolo Pascual and KC Concepcion solve their own rift will be the best thing to do as it was a personal issue between the estranged couple.


Mark also stated that he can't say anymore words as to the people linking him to Piolo Pascual on the rumored gay romance between them.

"I'm friends with both of them. I have never talked to either one of them about the issue kasi it's none of my business. I'm sad about it, siyempre 'coz I'm friends with both of them. I find them to be bagay together. You know they both deserve to be happy."



No comments:

Post a Comment